Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kyle Schmid as d'Artagnan



Kyle Schmid should star as d'Artagnan in the new Three Musketeers movie


My friends know that I am a total fan girl where Kyle Schmid is concerned. He won legions of fans playing Henry Fitzroy, the sexy 480 year old vampire in Blood Ties. I must admit that meeting him at MegaCon took my "fan girlism" to new heights, lol! Some of us are trying to draw attention to the fact that he would be PERFECT to play d'Artagnan in either one of two remakes of The Three Musketeers that are currently being cast. So I encourage to to blog or twitter or post on Face Book if you want to help spread the word. A Face Book page has been created and we just reached 100 members.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112882352069302&ref=ts

If you are on Face Book...check it out!!

No comments: